Very simple mosaic cake
How to make a very simple mosaic cake recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Break the petibor cookies so that they are not too small.
- Stir the pudding and milk over the heat until it boils.
- When it boils, we add it to our broken cookies.
- We are going to eat the pudding on the cookies with the help of a spoon.
- Cover a 16 cm round removable mold with transparent film.
- Pour the mixed mortar into the mold.
- Cover with film and leave in the fridge for 3 hours.
- After standing, the raw cream is slightly heated in a separate pan and the chocolates are broken up and mixed into the heated cream.
- Pour it over the cake and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 more hour. ENJOY YOUR MEAL.