two color cream
How to make the bicolor cream recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- The butter is taken in a suitable pot and melted.
- Add flour and fry for 2-3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Then add the milk and sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and thick.
- Add the vanilla at the end.
- If you want, put it in glasses or serving bowls.
- Set aside until cool and firm.
- In the meantime, let’s prepare another one. We take all the ingredients except the chocolate and the ice in the pot and put it over medium heat stirring constantly until it thickens and becomes homogeneous.
- When it thickens, add the chocolate and beat until melted.
- When the chocolate is completely melted, add the ice cubes and mix well again.
- Divide the cocoa pudding evenly over the white pudding.
- Flatten it and wait for it to cool down. Then leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Place banana slices on top. Enjoy your meal.