Turkish delight with biscuit
add the noteprint recipe
- Pass the cookies through the rondo and crush well.
- Spread in the pan.
- Fry butter and flour in a pan until the smell of flour comes out.
- After the flour is slightly toasted, add the milk and mix quickly.
- Add the sugar and continue mixing.
- When it starts to boil, add the vanilla and turn off the heat.
- Carefully spread the cream over the cookies while they are still warm.
- Wait about an hour, cut two cm thick strips and roll them up.
- If your rolls are thick, you can cut them in half and place them on a serving platter.
Enjoy your meal