Truffled carob flour
How to make a truffle recipe with carob flour?
add the noteprint recipe
- After the intense hustle and bustle of the holidays, I return to my page with a simple and different recipe. It sure is a good accompaniment to coffee.
- Crush the cookies and put them in a deep bowl.
- Add the carob flour, the cream and the chopped hazelnuts. Let’s ferment well.
- Let’s make balls.
- Put the cocoa on a flat plate and roll the balls.
- That’s all. Also, there is no need to add sugar.
- I think the biscuit and carob flavor is enough. If you want it sweet, you can add a tablespoon of honey. Is the coffee ready? Enjoy your meal ????.