How to make the Trileçe recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- For the cake? Beat the eggs and sugar well.
- Add milk, oil, semolina, flour, yeast and vanilla and mix.
- Let’s chalk it up to my huge debt.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175° until golden. Let it cool.
- For the syrup, heat the milk and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar has melted, remove from the heat and add the cream. Pour it over the cake.
- When the cake is completely cool, I prepare the whipped cream and spread it on the cake.
- For the caramel: In a saucepan, fry 1 teaspoon of sugar until caramelized.
- On the other hand, beat well with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 glasses of water and 1.5 tablespoons of starch.
- Slowly pour this mixture into the caramelized sugar.
- Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- When it boils, let it boil for 1 more minute and turn off the heat and let it cool.
- As it cools, stir it occasionally so it doesn’t form a crust.
- Beat well when cool.
- Let’s drive it orderly over the construction site.
- We can decorate and present it however we want. I separated 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream that I put between them and sprinkled on top.
Enjoy your meal.