How to make the Tricolor Pancakes recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Clean the spinach and soak it in hot water for a few minutes. Strain it and set it aside.
- First, beat the eggs for a few minutes. Add the oil and gradually add the milk while continuing to beat.
- Finally, add the powdered ingredients and finish beating.
- Divide the crepe batter into three. Put pepper powder in one and spinach in the other.
- The other is clear. Add the whole spinach to the mixture and put it through the blender.
- Add the flour or milk little by little depending on the consistency of the mixtures. It will have a runny consistency.
- Heat the pan in which we will cook. Spread the butter with the tip of a spoon all over the pan.
- We just roll the first crepe without baking it. We will not drive again.
- Using a spoon, scoop the pancake batter into the center of the pan and spread it all over the pan.
- Flip and cook on the other side as well.