How to make the Tantuni recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, cut the veal into very thin strips. We put it in a pot and put it to boil in its juice without adding any water.
- Then take a portion of boiled meat in a large skillet and add butter and cottonseed oil to fry it well and soak up the sauce.
- Add salt and spices based on how much you get in the pan and add some water.
- Next, dip the bread to be served in the meat broth and top with the chopped onion and parsley mixture.
- Top with tomatoes and tandoori and serve hot.