How to make the Sultan Wrap recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Add 1 liter of milk to the flour, sugar and cocoa, mixing slowly without lumps.
- Add the margarine when it is slightly cooked and thickens. Mix. Remove from heat when it begins to bubble.
- Add 1 vanilla bean. Mix.
- Sprinkle the coconut on a large baking sheet. Spread the pudding on top.
- When it is a little warm, cover it with a film.
- Put it in the fridge. Leave for 4-5 hours. (You can do this at night and double it in the morning.)
- Beat 1 glass of milk with whipped cream with a mixer. Spread it on top of the cream that you took from the cupboard.
- Divide the disc first in two vertically and then in 6 horizontally, that is to say a total of 12 pieces.
- Fold with a spatula. Decorate it Service.