Strawberry Shortcake (Like Cotton)
How to make the strawberry shortcake recipe (like cotton candy)?
Best thing to do on a cold rainy day. making the house smell like fruitcake. ????☔ Wouldn’t you have a piece of strawberry shortcake with a cup of milk, coffee or tea while you watch the raindrops? ????????? If your answer is if you turn on the ovens for this cake that you will prepare in 10 minutes, the recipe is here ????
- Beat 3 room temperature eggs and 1.5 cups of granulated sugar with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add 1 cup room temperature yogurt, 1/2 cup melted butter (it will be warm, not hot), 1/2 cup oil, and beat again.
- Add 2.5 glasses of water, flour, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and 1 packet of yeast and beat one last time.
- Pour the cake mixture that we have prepared into the 28 cm square springform tin that we have greased with margarine.
- Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Put 250 grams of strawberries on top (you can use any fruit you want) and press lightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. If the toothpick is a little dirty, the process is complete ????
- Cover it with a clean cloth and let it cool. You can serve with icing sugar if you like.