Strawberry Banana Cake
How to make the banana and strawberry cake recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Beat eggs and granulated sugar until fluffy and white (6-7 minutes)
- Then add water and mix.
- Sift all the dry ingredients and add them to the mixture. Beat with the mixer for 2-3 minutes and pour into the greased mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees. (Do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes) You can check this with a knife in the future.
- For the cream: Bake all the ingredients except the vanilla until thick.
- Add the vanilla to the closure to remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Prepare the whipped cream with 1 glass of milk and store it in the cupboard.
- Remove the cake from the mold and let it cool. When it cools down well, we are going to divide it into 2 with the help of a rope.
- Spread the cooled cream and add banana slices and strawberries.
- Let’s close the other piece on it. We cover our cake with whipped cream.
- Cut the chocolate into thin slices with a knife. You can request it if you want. We sprinkle our cake and decorate it as we want.
Note: If you want, you can moisten the cake with milk or diluted jam. I did it without getting wet. The cake is dense and beautiful. If you have time, rest in the fridge for 1 day and serve. Enjoy your meal…