Spinach with bechamel sauce
How to make spinach with bechamel sauce?
add the noteprint recipe
- Fry the onions in oil in a pan.
- Add the cleaned and chopped spinach, season with salt and pepper and cook until the water is absorbed.
- Fry butter and flour separately.
- Add the milk and cook until thickened.
- Turn off the heat, add salt, pepper and the grated cheddar cheese and mix.
- Put the spinach in a refractory skillet.
- Spread the bechamel sauce on top.
- Bake at 180° until golden. Enjoy your meal ????.