How to make a Sobiyet recipe?
We loved this show. It’s really crunchy and the sorbet is perfect. The semolina cream in this is beautiful. I suggest you try it ????????
- First we prepare our syrup.
- Put the sugar, water and lemon on the fire.
- After it boils, reduce the heat after 15 minutes, remove it from the stove and let it cool.
- Melt the butter and pour in 1 glass of oil.
- For the semolina cream, put the milk and semolina in a saucepan.
- Stir it constantly, after it boils, add the vanilla and remove it from the heat.
- Let all the ingredients cool completely.
- Place a piece of dough on the counter and grease it well (on all sides)
Let’s put them on top of each other, oiling them like this 13-14 times.
- After the 14 layers, we put oil on top and cut all our dough in the shape of a square as shown in the image.
- Put 1 tablespoon of semolina cream and walnuts in the sections that we cut.
- After filling all our yufka we close it like an amulet and put it on our tray.
- As shown in the picture, let’s put them in the pan so that the edges are under each other.
- After our tray is full, we spread the remaining oil all over the dough with the help of a brush.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees.
- Take it out of the oven when the top is well browned. Let’s wait just 5 minutes and pour the hot dessert with the cold sorbet.
- Let it cool on the counter with the lid open.
- Let’s decorate as we want.
Good luck to those who will try it ????
Note; I used a large skillet. If you are going to use a small amount, you can reduce the ingredients and I want to tell you that when preparing the dessert, always put a clean cloth on the dough. The prepared dough dries very quickly ????