How to make the Kaygana recipe?
Hello everyone. I would like to try the unique taste of the slippery breakfast that is often made in Trabzon, in the shape and dimensions that I do. ????
- Whisk flour, milk and water in a deep bowl until smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat some more.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley and salt and mix the dough. The consistency of the dough should be quite fluid.
- Heat the pancake (or any large non-stick pan) with a little oil and take a tablespoon of our batter and pour it into the pan. Roll out and thin the dough by moving the pan from right to left.
- We are going to see lifting the bottom with the help of a spatula, and when the bottom is cooked, we turn it over so that it cooks on the other side. In this form, we bake all our dough, greasing the pan again from time to time.
And our slick is ready to decorate our warm hot morning. Good luck everyone in advance. ????❤