How to make a mini hamburger recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- All the ingredients, except the flour needed to make the bread, are placed in the kneading bowl and mixed. The yeast dissolves.
- Be sure to heat the milk and add it. Gradually add the flour to the mixture and knead into a smooth dough.
- To assemble the dough, add very little oil and cover the dough and let it rise.
- We make our leavened dough to the size you want and make meringues.
- Place the meringues you made in the pan. Let stand covered for half an hour.
- Then, heat the oven to 200 degrees upside down, brush them with water, and sprinkle them with sesame seeds.
- Cook in the oven until golden.
- Immediately cover the bread that comes out of the oven with a damp cloth to soften it.
- To prepare the meatball paste: put the necessary minced meat in a deep bowl, add salt and spices and knead well.
- Shape the meatballs with yeast, put them in the fridge and let them rest for half an hour or an hour.
- After the meatballs have rested, cook them in a nonstick skillet with very little oil, turning them from one side to the other.
- With the help of a knife, the cooled hamburger buns are split in half horizontally.
- Between the bread, if desired, lay out lettuce, tomato, pickled onion rings, ketchup and mayonnaise.