simple cream recipe
How to make a simple custard recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Put the starch, sugar and milk on the fire and stir until it boils.
- When the eyes become eyes, add the margarine and mix.
- Lower the heat and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla and mix.
- If lumps are made, pass them through the blender.
- After it has cooled, divide it into bowls. You can sprinkle it with cinnamon and nutmeg. I chose strawberries.
Note: You can also use this recipe as a frosting in cake recipes using 2 cups of starch instead of 1 cup of starch.
Enjoy your meal.
What are the tips for simple cream recipe?
- To get your pudding to a nice smooth consistency, you’ll need to cook it while stirring constantly.
- If your cream has lumps, you must pass it through the blender.
- If you do not want the pudding to become lumpy, separate a little of the milk that you are going to add to the pudding and add the starch to the separated milk, beat and add this mixture to the milk on the heat.
Other cream recipes you can try.
- If you don’t have starch at home, don’t be afraid I can’t make pudding. You can make plain pudding with starch, or you can cook it without using starch. Click the link for a simple non-starchy custard recipe.
- I’m sure the water pudding, which is the lightest form of pudding, will appeal to you. Click here for a delicious and easy water pudding recipe.
- If you want to offer visuals by giving different shapes to the pudding you are making, you are in the right place. Click here for the Custard Wrap Recipe.
Baby cream recipe;
- We want to feed our baby healthy foods when he starts taking extra foods. Cream with milk is one of them. However, the most important thing you can do for your baby’s health first is to consult your doctor and find out if he or she is allergic to any of the ingredients in the cream. So, you should not forget that this is a start and you should not feed your baby more than necessary. If you are looking for a cream recipe after making sure that there is no harm to your baby’s health, you can see our recipe. You can find the baby pudding recipe by clicking here.
How many calories does the cream have?
- A medium serving of 1 pudding is equivalent to about 233 calories. Since it contains sugar, dieters and diabetics should be careful when consuming it.