Simple chocolate and caramel ice cream
How to make a simple recipe for chocolate and caramel ice cream?
add the noteprint recipe
- Let’s cook the sugar and milk together. In a separate bowl, mix the salep and vanilla with half a glass of milk.
- Add it to the boiling milk. Let it cook for half an hour, stirring it with a spoon. We make foam by stirring it with a spoon while it cools so that it does not freeze.
- For the caramel sauce, melt the sugar and cook until it turns coloured.
- When you add water, it solidifies and melts after 5 minutes. Let’s keep mixing.
- We open the starch with water in a bowl. Add the sauce. When it boils and foams, leave it on the stove for another 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Whip the cream and whipping cream until thick. Add to the milk mixture and beat lightly. Our simple ice cream is ready.
- For the caramel ice cream, we pour half of the ice cream into another bowl. Add the caramel sauce and chocolate chips.
- We take the mixtures out of the freezer every 2 hours and beat them and put them back in the fridge. We repeat this process 3-4 times and our ice cream will be ready.