Silivri Dessert with Coconut
How to make Silivri coconut dessert recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
If you are a lover of desserts after iftar you must try this gentleman, although it is a sherbet, it is a very light and very tasty biscuit and biscuit.
- First, prepare the syrup, put the sugar and water in a pot and boil it well.
- After it boils, lower the heat and wait for it to boil for about 20 minutes. When it gets dark, add the lemon and boil it a little more. This is the characteristic that it should be a thick straw with a slightly thicker consistency than the known straw.
- Beat the egg with the sugar until creamy, add the yogurt, oil and lemon zest and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Then, after adding the semolina and coconut vanilla, mix again from the bottom up, add the flour and baking powder and pour the batter, which is slightly thicker in texture than crepe batter, into the pan. oiled.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 cc until golden. (35 minutes was enough for me)
- We pour the cold sorbet that we have previously prepared into the dessert that comes out of the oven, after 5-6 minutes, that is, and let it rest until it is golden.
- While our dessert rests, we put the cream, the whipping cream and the milk in a bowl, we beat it for 6-7 minutes, we spread it on our dessert with the sherbet and we decorate on top as we like. You can serve it after it rests in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
Enjoy your meal