How to make the pastry-style Şekerpare recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Prepare the syrup ahead of time and let it cool.
- Mix the sugar with the water and put on the fire.
- Boil for 20 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth dough.
- Shape an oval and place it in the pan.
- Brush with egg yolk and scrape with a fork.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees.
- The hot, sweet sherbet will be cold.
- Leave for at least 3 hours.
- It gets even better when you wait a day.