salad with turkey meat
How to make the turkey salad recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Boil the turkey meat in a pressure cooker for 40 minutes. Filter the water and tear it.
- First steam the cauliflower and carrots and then the beets.
- Coarsely chop the boiled vegetables in a deep bowl and pour over the lemon juice.
- Add our minced meat, 2 tablespoons of corn kernels, respectively.
- Add 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
Our hearty and delicious salad is ready to serve.