Salad with green lentils
How to make a green lentil salad recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Boil 1 cup of green lentils for about fifteen minutes (until soft).
- While the lentils are boiling, the green onions, parsley, mint and pickled gherkins are cut into small cubes and transferred to a large salad bowl.
- Add corn, olive oil, salt, lemon.
- To this add boiled lentils and mix well.
- If desired, you can also finely chop and add roasted kapia pepper.
- Green lentils keep you full for a long time and help you lose weight by balancing blood sugar.
- Bon appetit 🙂