Rose Butter Dessert
How to make a buttercream rose dessert?
add the noteprint recipe
- First we prepare the syrup. Let it cool down. We prepare our dough.
- All ingredients are added to butter at room temperature and mixed.
- Add the flour a little at a time and make a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- Take a piece of dough and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin. Make a round shape with a glass of tea.
- Line up 4 round moon-shaped circles on top of each other and roll them up.
- Cut the roll in half with a knife, turn it over and place it on the baking sheet.
- We have two roses in our hands. We continue the process until all the dough is finished.
- Place a hazelnut in the middle of the sweet rose. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°.
- When the first temperature of the dessert comes out of the oven, we pour all the slightly warm syrup.
- Cover a saucepan and wait for the syrup to be absorbed.
- Our dessert that absorbs all the syrup is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal.