Revani who thinks he’s a Kiwi
How to make a Revani recipe that thinks it’s kiwi?
add the noteprint recipe
- Beat the eggs well with the sugar.
- Add the yogurt and oil and continue beating.
- The spinach is washed and the stems are removed and passed through the robot.
- Add to the beaten mixture and pass through the blender again so that there is no roughness from the spinach, add poppy seeds.
- Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- The consistency of the flour is adjusted to be slightly thicker than a regular cake.
- The bottom of the pan is greased and poured.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees preheated and test for curd.
- On the other hand, prepare the sorbet and let it cool.
- The syrup will be warm, almost cold, so there is no dough left to take it out of the oven and wait 5 minutes. Enjoy your meal.