Revani recipe? (don’t forget to try)
Revani recipe? (Don’t forget to try) How?
add the noteprint recipe
- First we prepare the syrup. Put the sugar in a saucepan and heat it until it melts.
- After it boils, we continue to boil for another 5-10 minutes.
- We add our lemon juice near the shot.
- Now it’s time to prepare the cake for the revani recipe.
- First of all, we put our oven at 175 degrees. We take a large mixing bowl for the cake.
- First, add the eggs and sugar and beat until it takes on the texture of yogurt.
- Then add the yogurt and oil and mix lightly.
- Then add the dry ingredients to it. We pour it into our mold and put it in the oven.
- Here you can use pyrex or metal mold.
- After half an hour we checked it with a toothpick.
- We take it out of the oven at the point where the dough does not stick to the toothpick.
- 3-4 minutes after removing it from the oven, cut the revani into baklava slices and pour the reserved syrup on top.
- You can serve it after it sits at room temperature for 3-4 hours and then in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- During the service it can be decorated with coconut, hazelnut powder or pistachio powder.
- A delicious dessert for holidays, entertaining, or when you’re craving a sweet tooth, rhubarb pudding holds a different place in our hearts with its ease and deliciousness.
- You can make your loved ones happy by learning the rhubarb dessert recipe.
Enjoy your meal!.