red velvet cake
How to make the red velvet cake recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
A wonderful cake that you can serve to your loved ones in the new year????
- First we separate the whites and the yolks at room temperature, sprinkle the whites with a little salt and beat them until we get a texture that does not spill from the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, pour the sugar into the egg yolks and beat until they have a creamy texture, gradually add the hot water and continue beating.
- Add flour and starch. Add cocoa and food coloring.
- Add the baking powder, lemon juice and reserve and add to the cake batter.
- Mix the egg whites by adding them slowly in three stages (do not use a mixer after this please, the cake will not rise)
- Pour into a 25cm springform pan covered with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees then 160 degrees until the cake comes out clean with a toothpick test.
- For the cream, take the labneh cheese in a bowl. Add the cream and start beating.
- Add the whipped cream, icing sugar and vanilla and beat well and let the cake rest in the fridge until it cools.
- If you want, you can create a heart shape and cut the cold cake with your hands or with parchment paper, like I did, let’s cut the heart-shaped cake in half.
- Add cream in the middle, cover the cake with the rest of the cream, pass the cut cakes from the side through the rondo.
- You can decorate our cake and serve it after it rests for 4-5 hours. Enjoy your food and happy new year with your loved ones ❤️.