How to make the ravioli cones recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Cut 1 piece of dough that we put on the counter into 8 equal parts. Then cut each piece into 3 pieces. We start each piece that we cut one by one with the help of a straw, starting from the wide part and rolling it into a roll.
- We cover the tip with a little water and pull the straw. We prepare the entire sheet that we cut in this way. Fry our yufkas in the oil that we heat until golden brown.
- For the topping, add oil and chopped onions to the pan, add the minced meat and continue to fry, add the tomato paste, salt and pepper the grilled minced meat and fry for a few more minutes.
- Put the puff pastry on the serving plate as desired, pour our minced meat into the center, fry it in hot oil and pour garlic yogurt over the minced meat.
- Butter Fried Pepper Cone Ravioli are ready to serve. Enjoy your meal.