Practical quince dessert
How to make a practical quince dessert recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, pour the water and lemon juice into a bowl.
- Next, we peel the skin of our quinces and cut them into slices. While we cut the quinces, we put them in lemon water so they don’t blacken when we cut the rest.
- Once the chopping process is finished, we reserve our quince seeds for their use and put the cut quince in an oven bag.
- Add the cloves, cinnamon stick, granulated sugar, water, and quince seeds.
- Close the oven bag and let all the ingredients mix well with your hands.
- Next, we put our sweet with quince in the pan, we make holes in it with a toothpick and let it cook for 1 hour in the oven at 180°C in the reverse position.
- At the end of the time, we take out our baked quince on a plate and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Practical recipe for quince dessert with photo.
Decorating suggestions for the quince dessert
- You can add a piece of hibiscus to the pot to give it a reddish color while you cook the quince jelly. If you want, you can add sour cherry juice at the stage of adding water to make it red.
- You can decorate your dessert with cream or whipped cream that you fill in a pastry bag.
- While serving dessert, you can serve it with a scoop of ice cream sprinkled with almonds or pistachios.