How to make a pizza recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- In the bowl to be kneaded, dry yeast and salt, sugar, water, oil and baking powder are placed. It will ferment and acquire a non-sticky texture. Let it ferment for half an hour.
- The sourdough is transferred to the counter and is opened so that the rolling pin is not too thin. Put the dough on the baking tray lined with baking paper, and stretch the dough by pulling a little from the edges.
- Leave it in the pan for five minutes and make our sauce.
- I used canned tomato sauce and a tablespoon of tomato paste and cooked it in the pot for a minute or two.
- Make holes in the dough with the help of a fork and pour our sauce over it. We then distribute the materials at your request.
- Bake at 200 degrees.
And bon appetit????.