How to make the palace recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
Hello everyone. For the ladies who have trouble wrapping this palace, I don’t think you’ll have the slightest problem. It’s a guaranteed recipe that you can even wrap with your hands.
First I made it in a large skillet.
- Spread the kadaifi in the bottom of the pan.
- For the pudding, take all the ingredients except the butter, chocolate and vanilla and bake until thickened.
- When it boils, add the butter, vanilla, and chocolate and stir until melted.
- Spread it well on the kadaif immediately.
- Better wait one night.
- Whip a packet of whipped cream over the expected pudding with a little less milk than your normal measure of milk, because if it’s a little dark it won’t do.
- We spread it on the cream, cut it to the size we want and wrap it.
- Decorate and serve as we like. Enjoy your meal ????????????