Original Aromatic Grape Pepecura
How to make Pepecura from authentic aromatic grapes?
add the noteprint recipe
- Put the grapes in the pot.
- Add 3 cups of boiling water and bring to a boil.
- After about 5 minutes, mash it up with a scraper.
- Drain through a fine wire strainer.
- Take the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add 1 glass of water and shake.
- Let’s put our juice on the stove.
- Add sugar and whipped mixture.
- Mix it until thick.
- Pour our oil.
- I boiled it for 5 minutes. My grapes were a little sour, I wanted them to be sour, the sugar came out okay, but you can taste it, you can add it if you want, the consistency is like a pudding.
- Then divide into bowls when cool. Enjoy ????.