Olive oil leaf wrap
How to make olive oil leaf wrap recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- We wash our rice well and put it in a bowl when the water drains.
- Chop the onions, parsley and garlic and puree them in the food processor.
- Pulling the parsley, cut it into 4-5 pieces, otherwise it will be a bit difficult to pull.
- Let’s put 1 bowl of canned food in the robot.
- Let’s put the ingredients that we took out in the robot into the rice.
- Add the spices, tomato paste and sour oil and mix well.
- We wrap our wrappers after the leaves that we boiled in hot water have cooled down a bit.
- Let’s put the broken leaves with veins on the bottom of the pot.
- Let’s put our wrappers in the pot.
- We spread it a little tight so that it does not open and put a plate and add the water.
- They will wrap the water in such a way that one or two fingers can pass through.
- Let it cook slowly over low heat.
- If you want you can add a little more water checking if it is cooked when the water runs out.
- Enjoy your meal.