My delicious Baklava
How to make a delicious baklava recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- We take the yogurt, the egg, the oil and mix in the bowl of our blender.
- Then add the milk and knead.
- Add the vinegar, baking soda, baking powder and flour a little at a time and knead the dough.
- After taking a dough with the consistency of an earlobe, rest the dough for half an hour, and then divide it into balls the size of a walnut.
- Open the starchy meringues the size of a plate and place 10 pomegranates and 10 pomegranates on top of each other.
- After putting two 10 pomegranate meringues in the pan, add the walnuts, open another 20 meringues in the same way, spread them on top, add the walnuts again, open the remaining meringues and layer them on top and slice them.
- Finally, pour in the melted oil and absorb the oil for 4 minutes, then bake in a 150 degree oven until golden brown. (I pour cold sherbet into cold baklava, wait 12 hours and serve it like this and it turns out really good.)