My Ashura Recipe
How is my Ashura recipe made?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, wash the wheat, put it in the pressure cooker, add enough water to cover it, and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the chickpeas and dry beans in the same way, wash and drain.
- We put the almonds in a large bowl to remove the skin, pour boiling water over them, wait and remove the skin easily.
- Cut the hazelnuts in half.
- Wash the raisins by immersing them in hot water, and wash the dried apricots by cutting them into small pieces.
- Our preparation process is over and we go to the stage.
- In a large pot we put boiling water and put the boiled wheat and raisins and start cooking.
- After cooking for about half an hour, add the rest of the ingredients and cook for another 10 minutes.
- We take our cooked asura in our bowl and decorate with figs, walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts and cashews.
- You can decorate it as you like, enjoy the food for those who have already tried it, God accept the asura that we all do, have a nice day????⚘.