How to make a stuffed meat recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, we prepare our filling. Add and knead well the minced meat, rice, chopped onion and tomato, chopped parsley, sunflower oil, 1 teaspoon of tomato and pepper paste, water, salt, black pepper and flakes of chili pepper, and rest the interior mortar in the cupboard for 15 minutes. .
- Meanwhile, hollow out the zucchini, eggplant, and capia peppers.
- With the remaining tomato paste and 4 tablespoons of oil and a little water, make water with the tomato paste in the bottom of the pot where we will cook the filling. After frying the tomato paste in the oil, add water and bring to a boil.
- We stuff our stuffing and put it in our pot.
- Crush 2 garlic cloves and sprinkle it between our fillings.
- We put dry mint on the stuffed peppers and cover a dessert plate and when half of the stuffing is a little late, we fill it with hot water and cook it over high heat until it boils.
- After boiling, pour in the juice of half a lemon and boil for 1 hour over low heat.
Bon appetit 🙂