Mixed Cabbage Wrap
How to make the mixed cabbage wrap recipe?
Hi like ????????, the last but easiest thing I learned was how to choose ingredients when making stuffed cabbage. Good food starts with understanding how to choose the right ingredients. Especially for the white cabbage, don’t make the mistake of saying there are 2 of us in the house, don’t waste it. The cabbage is large and should be soft as if it were pressed in the middle. Otherwise, the small, hard ones become very vascular and do not soften no matter how long they boil. It’s unpleasant to eat and tastes bad, not to mention trying to wrap it up. We choose cabbage, the outer leaves are useless, we separate them from the inner ones and stop when they approach the middle. Because you will see that now they are veiny and thick. Here you can make kapouska or pickles.
- Boil the black cabbage leaves and white cabbage leaves in separate pots in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. we are very excited.
- Their colors will be a bit darker and brighter, don’t boil them too much, just enough to wrap around.
- Tip: If you think you started too far, you can shake it off by running in cold water.
- This will bring the leaves alone if you haven’t boiled them so much that they melt.
For the filling, chop the onion into small cubes and mix and knead the whole mixture.
- Tip: Those who don’t want to use rice can also wrap it with oatmeal.
- I never use broken rice, the best ingredients should always be added to the meal.
- Wrapping the dolmas, cut the stems and middle veins of the sprouts with a knife.
- As in the photos, put the mortar in the middle, roll it up and place it in your pot neatly. When the wraps are done, we pour the sauce on top and bake it. For this, take hot water and tomato paste in a bowl and mash. Pour over the film you put in your pot. Drizzle with a pinch of mint, salt, and olive oil.
- Add hot water so that the filling rises one finger to the top.
- We leave 1 tablespoon of butter at the end so that its smell is insidious and gives flavor.
- Close the few leaves that have grown on it.
- It can be the lid of another pot or a plate and place it on top.
- Tip: We do this because the dolmas are steamed so they don’t fall apart while baking.
- Press the lid lightly and close the pot lid.
- Cook over medium heat until rice and onions are cooked and cabbage is tender.
Enjoy your meal.