mini portion cakes
How to make fresh batch mini cake recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- In the mixer bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Add the yogurt and margarine that has been kept at room temperature and mix well.
- After the margarine has melted, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa.
- Finally we sift the flour, yeast and vanilla, mix them with our sponge cake dough and pour our dough into our mold, which we grease well, whether it is our very small or very large mold.
- Bake our cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
- With the help of a toothpick we check if it is baked or not and if it is we let our cake cool for 5 minutes on one side.
- After the first temperature of our cake, we add 1 glass of milk on top and wait 15 minutes.
- We wait for the milk to absorb our cake, mix 1 glass of milk and whipped cream in a separate bowl and leave it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Combine 2.5 cups of milk and 1 packet of chocolate sauce in a separate medium saucepan and whisk constantly until chocolate sauce thickens and thickens.
- Remove our chocolate sauce from the stove and set it aside to cool.
- With the help of 1 glass of water, we take out pieces of our cake as in the photo.
- Place the cakes that we took out on the serving plate.
- Add the remains of the cakes that we have formed with a glass to the whipped cream that we have prepared and mix well.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of whipped cream mixture to cup cut cakes.
- Let’s divide it among all the cakes and place it with your hands on all sides.
- Finally, add 2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce, wait 2 hours in the fridge, and then it’s ready to serve. 🙂
PS I made 20 cakes with these measurements. Enjoy your meal…