Mac and cheese (have you ever tried casserole?)
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese Recipe (Have You Ever Tried Casserole?)
add the noteprint recipe
- Put a little water and salt in a pot until it boils.
- When it boils, add the pasta.
- The pasta won’t boil too much because it will cook in the sauce we made and baked in the pot. Light pasta.
- Fry flour and butter.
- When it smells a bit, add the milk a little at a time and mix it quickly.
- Its consistency must be more fluid than bechamel sauce, why? Then when we add the paste, it will thicken a little more as it releases its starch. Also, when we add cheese to the sauce, it will become more solid.
- Add black pepper, salt, grated cheese, and chives to the sauce.
- If it becomes solid at this stage, you can add a little more milk. Add the mustard and the sauce is ready like this.
- Drain the cooked pasta and toss it into the raw sauce.
- After it has cooked for 3-4 minutes with the lid closed, divide it among the pots (3 pots came out with me).
- Place 1-2 slices of cheddar or shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180-190 degrees for a maximum of 10 minutes. (I waited until the cheddar melted and browned a bit.)
- Garnish the tops with chopped chives and grated Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your meal.