Kiyir Kiir Kalburabasti
How to make Kiyir Kiyir Kalburabası recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- For the syrup, put water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 5 minutes after boiling. Bring to a boil over low heat, add the lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes. Boil it and let it cool.
- We take all the ingredients of the dough in a bowl and knead a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Cut pieces the size of a walnut and roll them up. Open the dough in a serrated vegetable cutter or strainer and add several nuts in between.
- We connect the two ends in the middle and close. We press lightly and turn it over and place it in the pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees until golden.
- Pour the completely cooled syrup into the dessert that comes out of the oven and wait for it to absorb the syrup for at least 3-4 hours and serve.
If you want, you can find the detailed construction video on my YouTube channel.
My Page My Name My Recipe Stop
Kiyir Kiyir Kalburabastı recipe with photo
How to make a yeast dough? Tips
- Ingredients like butter, yogurt, and eggs that you will use for the recipe should be kept at room temperature.
- If you want, you can add a tablespoon of vinegar to the dough and contribute to the crunchy texture of the dessert.