How to make the Kayseri ravioli recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Knead all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl.
- Let the dough rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
- Stretch the dough into thin plates and cut into small squares.
- For the filling, knead the minced meat, grated onion, dried basil, salt and pepper.
- Fill the interior mortar with the cut dough and close it in the shape of a ravioli.
- Put 10 glasses of water and salt in a deep pot and bring to a boil.
- We pour the ravioli that you prepared in boiling water and boil for 12 to 15 minutes.
- For the yogurt sauce; Crush the garlic and mix it with the yogurt.
- For tomato sauce? Combine tomato paste, butter, and olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the dried basil and reserve.
- We take the ravioli to the serving plate.
- Serve with yogurt sauce on top and tomato sauce.