How to make the Kayseri ravioli recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Put the flour in a bowl and break the egg in half, add the salt, add the water little by little and knead until it forms a hard dough.
- Make 2 meringues, cover them with a damp cloth and let them rest for half an hour. Meanwhile, she prepares the filling. Grate the onion and extract its juice. Put the minced meat, grated onion, parsley, mint and herbs in a bowl and knead well.
- Lightly flour the worktop and roll out the dough so that it is neither too thin nor too thick with the help of the rolling pin (do not flour too much or it will not stick when closing the ravioli).
- Cut it lengthwise by 2 cm with a sharp knife. Cut it again to a width of 2 by 2 cm and get a square dough.
- Place it in the middle of the mince with your fingers and grab it at both ends and pinch. After finishing our 2 meringues in this way, we put the ravioli in a lightly floured pan and shake them so they don’t stick together.
- To cook we put water in the pot and when it starts to boil we add salt and pepper and the oil and add the ravioli. After it has cooked for 10-15 minutes remove from heat and add cold water and drain after 1-2 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce, melt the butter in the pan, add the red pepper and heat the oil without burning it. After the ravioli has cooled, mix it with garlic yogurt, put it on a plate and pour over the butter sauce. Enjoy your meal :).