Kaymakpare (Halva flavored)
How to make Kaymakpare (Halva flavor) recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First, we prepare the syrup, for this we take a pot with water and sugar and let it boil.
- When it boils and thickens, remove it from the heat and squeeze 2-3 drops of lemon and let it cool.
- The dessert will be hot, the syrup will be cold.
- Put the cream, oil and 2 cups of flour in a bowl and mix. Add the baking powder to the remaining flour and add to the mixture and knead.
- We make a dough that is a little harder than soft.
- Cut pieces the size of a walnut and roll them in the palm of your hand. Arrange in a #koroplast mold lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a cold oven at 180 degrees until they turn slightly pink.
- The texture of the dough is very smooth and very fine, so be careful when lifting it so it doesn’t spoil.
- Take the baked treats out of the oven and pour the cold syrup over them when they have passed the initial temperature and wait for the syrup to absorb.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top and serve.
Good luck ????