How to make a festive Turkish delight recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
As with many ready meals, Turkish delight also contains many additives. Both halfhearted health and religious sensitivities keep us away from most convenience foods. It’s okay, we do it ourselves. So let’s move on to our recipe.
- The sorbet ingredients are mixed in a separate bowl.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a pot and mix them first, then remove them from the heat and mix them until they take on a rustic consistency.
- Then we add the syrup and cook, stirring, until the eyes come out and at the end the peanuts are added.
- Line a square or rectangular shape with parchment paper and pour the prepared mixture on top. We straighten the top part and put it in the closet.
- The longer this dessert sits, the better its consistency becomes. At first it may look like a solid jelly, but I recommend making it two days ahead of time to eat. You can then cut it into small squares or rectangles and serve it with coconut.