How to make a hamburger recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- For the meatballs? We mix all the ingredients in the bowl of our mixer and shape and rest in the cupboard. Then cook it in a non-stick pan with a little oil over medium heat.
- For the mayonnaise?
- We put our eggs in a deep bowl and beat them with the mixer while we pour our oil into thin water. When it starts to thicken, I’ll add salt, vinegar and lemon juice, voila, the homemade mayonnaise is ready.
- Of course, let’s prepare all the ingredients before making the dough.
- Put the yeast, sugar, salt and warm milk in the glass and mix. We wait 2-3 minutes for our yeast to activate. Then add the egg white, yogurt, oil and puree and mix again. Pour our flour in a controlled way and knead.
- As I mentioned before, the dough needs a lot of flour, don’t add it all at once, eat it slowly. Finally, we take a little oil in our hands and collect the dough (it will be a swollen soft dough) and let our dough ferment for 1 hour.
- Take orange-sized pieces of the rested dough and shape them into rounds. While you shape it, take oil in a bowl, the dough is very soft, grease your hand and shape it like this.
- We put them in the pan that we have greased. Let them rest in the pan for 10-15 minutes, brush them with water, stir them and bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until golden. Bon appetit ❤.