How to make a hamburger recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- First of all, add warm water, milk, yeast, sugar and salt into a deep bowl and mix.
- Then add the liquid oil. Slowly add the flour in a controlled manner.
- The consistency of the dough should be smooth and slightly sticky to the hand.
- Cover the kneaded dough with a film and let it rise for about 1 hour at room temperature.
- Pour the kneaded dough with a little olive oil into your hands and knead on the counter.
- Make equal amounts of meringues from your dough and spread them out with your hands until smooth. (I made 10-11 meringues.).
- Place the prepared meringues on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cover them with a cloth. Let it ferment in the pan for about 1 hour.
- Finally, spread the milk on your meringues with the help of a brush. You can also add sesame seeds to them.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden.
- Put your minced meat in a deep bowl. Add other ingredients. Knead by hand. It is not necessary to knead too much.
- Cover with film and rest for approximately 1 hour.
- You can stretch the rested minced meat on the lid of the jar and shape it.
- Cook in a preheated grill pan.
- Place mayonnaise, pickles, meatballs, lettuce, and tomatoes on burger buns and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal.