How to make the hamburger bread recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Heat the water and milk in the coffee pot until lukewarm. Add the sugar, fresh yeast, and watered down milk to the mixer bowl and mix until the yeast dissolves.
- Add the oil, salt and flour in a controlled manner and knead until smooth and slightly sticky.
- Cover the kneaded dough and wait for it to ferment for half an hour. Divide the yeast dough into 6 equal parts.
- Let’s give it a round shape with our hands and put it in the pan with a gap.
- Let’s press our hands so that the fingerprints are visible in the meringue.
- We cover it and wait in half an hour for it to turn into disc yeast.
- When the dough doubles in volume, pour in the milk, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 180° for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.