How to make halva recipe with flour?
add the noteprint recipe
- Dissolve our sugar by mixing in 3 glasses of warm water and reserve.
- Take 1 packet of margarine and melt it in a saucepan. Add the flour and mix quickly.
- Then blend it until the color darkens. (It takes about 30-35 minutes).
- Gradually add the dissolved syrup and mix quickly so that the halva does not break. (It is better to use a wooden spoon instead of a whisk when mixing.)
- Let fry until the syrup is well absorbed. Can you serve as you like????
Enjoy your meal ????