How to make gluten free bread recipe
add the noteprint recipe
Hello celiac friends, I have a recipe for gluten-free bread that my brother likes a lot.
- Add 2 cups of flour to the bowl of our mixer.
- We open the middle like a pool and put 10 grams of fresh yeast, add salt and oil to the flour, pour in lukewarm water little by little and knead with our hands until we have a smooth dough.
- The dough will be a bit runny. I make it with sinangil flour. Plus it gives good results.
- Then we put parchment paper in our cake shape and put our dough and smooth it out with our hands.
- I mix the yogurt and oil and spread it over it. I draw a line and sprinkle with sesame seeds, you can do the same if you want.
- Let rest for about 1 hour in a warm environment until the dough doubles in volume. Then, bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 1 hour and 10 minutes, but you must have control so that the bread does not burn.
- After the bread is baked, do not wrap it in a towel and cut it until it cools down. Otherwise, the bread will turn into dough.
Bon appetit to those who try ☺☺
NOTE: THE GLASS I USED IS FOR A 200ML DRINK
Gluten-free bread recipe with photo
Tips for making gluten-free bread
- The gluten-free bread dough you make should be a much softer and stickier dough compared to puff pastry.
- While gluten-free flour cooks quickly on the outside, it can be a little raw on the inside, so don’t place your pan too close to the grill.