full rice pudding
How to make the rice pudding recipe with full consistency?
add the noteprint recipe
- Wash the rice, put it in the pot and add 1.5 cups of water.
- When it starts to boil, add 1 packet of vanilla and cook the sea bream over low heat until the water is absorbed.
- Stir from time to time so it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Let’s pour the milk when the water is removed, when the milk begins to boil, turn off the bottom and let it cook like this for about 10-15 minutes.
- (If you like a thick consistency, mix half a tea cup of cold milk or water with 1 tablespoon of starch in a bowl after boiling and add to rice pudding.)
- Add sugar and 1 vanilla packet 5 minutes before closing.
- As soon as the sugar melts, remove it from the heat and divide it among plates.
- After resting in the fridge for 2-3 hours, decorate to your liking and serve.
Enjoy your meal.