Fried Burger Lavash
How to make the Lavash Burger recipe in the pan?
add the noteprint recipe
- The dumplings are fermented with minced meat, grated and squeezed onion, salt and black pepper. (If it is done a day before, its flavor will rise).
- It is fried in a pan with a little butter.
- Mix mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard. (you can also add yogurt or labneh cheese).
- Five small rolls the size of a bowl of lavash are cut. (three pieces come out of a lava).
- Dried onions are cut into piyaz (red onion is better. I used white because I don’t have it on hand).
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture in the middle of all the lava.
- Chopped pickled cucumbers and jalapano are placed on top.
- Add cheddar or cheddar cheese and top with meatballs, onions, and cheese. You can vary it with optional ingredients.
- It is closed with a round piece of lava and its lower edges are brought closer to the top of the round of lava.
- It is lightly fried on both sides in a pan with a little butter.