Eggplant skewers (mashed potatoes)
How to make the recipe for eggplant skewers (mashed potatoes)?
add the noteprint recipe
- Clean the eggplants and make a scratch all over. Fry it in hot oil.
- In a pot, fry the minced meat and chopped onions, add the tomato paste and spices and fry, adding a glass of water.
- Clean and chop the potatoes and cook them.
- After it is cooked, drain the water, add the butter, if you want the cheese, add the milk and beat in the mixer.
- Place the eggplants on the baking sheet as shown in the image. Layer the filling and place the puree on top.
- Whisk the tomato paste and desired spices with cold water, add our sauce and bake at 175 C for 20 minutes.
- Remove the trays, sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and bake until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal. 🙂