Easy Orange Tart
How to make an easy orange tart recipe?
add the noteprint recipe
- Let the eggs stand until they reach room temperature.
- Continue beating with the sugar until foamy.
- Then add water and beat some more.
- I add the flour and the baking powder by sifting, I mix it without turning off and I pour it into my debt without oil. I put it in my big debt round, but it was a little tight, if the rectangle is bigger I better do it ?????????
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 25 minutes without opening the lid. We open it controlled, if it is fried, it is baked.
- When is hot; Mix half a glass of orange juice with 1 glass of milk and pour over the cake.
- For the cream; Mix all the ingredients except the whipping cream and the labneh and cook until they become eyes with eyes.
- Remove it from the heat and wait for it to heat up, stir it so that the cream does not stick in the middle.
- Add the labne with the whipped cream and beat to heat.
- Spread it well on the cake.
- Cook the sauce and spread the cream when the first temperature rises.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours. A light cake, fat-free and low in sugar ????
Enjoy your meal.
Easy orange tart recipe with photo
What are the tips for an easy orange cake?
- To make an easy orange cake, the eggs should be used at room temperature.
- Eggs and sugar should be beaten well until foamy.
- Flour and baking powder must be sifted and used. This will help the cake rise better.
- After adding the dry ingredients, be careful to mix the cake batter without flattening it.
- The cake should be baked in a controlled manner in a preheated oven.
- The baked cake must be soaked while it is still warm.
- The custard should be cooked with constant stirring and whisking until its consistency is well incorporated with the addition of the baked custard, whipped cream and labneh cheese.
- The orange sauce should be spread over the cake once it has reached its initial temperature.
- The finished orange tart is served after sitting in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.